Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Got a problem...

Fitz

Die Hard, since the name changed from "FedEx Forum" to "FedExtreme Field", it seems you can't post there any more. I thought this was probably something you were in the middle of working on, but I figured I might as well bring it up on the off chance thatyou weren't aware of it.

Fitzman -

Judging by the time of your post... it's very likely what you said is correct (ie. making changes to the site). I can't see any other explanation for it.

That being said... I fixed as many things as I know how and things should be running smoothly now smile.gif

Another possible recourse would be what I suggest to IndySkinsFan above about deleting your cookies in PREFERENCES. Never hurts.

Just a favor to ask. When you report a bug... and I attempt to resolve the problem... could you post a follow up informing me if the problem was corrected? Thanks.

------------------

"Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having to come by their ignorance the hard way." -- Bokonon.

Archived