Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Out of Ramsey's 3 INTs....this one hurt the most....

NoCalMike

A lot of people figure it is the one in the endzone, but I disagree. TO ME, the one that hurt RAMSEY's progress the most was the deep pattern that Coles didn't run properly. Remember in training camp Ramsey said something along the lines of, "the bigges obstacle right now is getting used to throwing the ball to empty space where the receiver WILL END UP when the ball gets there" well that was basically what that deep route was. Except Coles didn't finish the route. I just hope that didn't hurt Ramsey's confidence at all.......

Originally posted by NoCalMike

A lot of people figure it is the one in the endzone, but I disagree. TO ME, the one that hurt RAMSEY's progress the most was the deep pattern that Coles didn't run properly. Remember in training camp Ramsey said something along the lines of, "the bigges obstacle right now is getting used to throwing the ball to empty space where the receiver WILL END UP when the ball gets there" well that was basically what that deep route was. Except Coles didn't finish the route. I just hope that didn't hurt Ramsey's confidence at all.......

That is exactly what I was thinmking when he made that throw.

Archived