Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

why is college football such a joke

bluegrizzlies1

why is college football such a joke I can not even get into it seems too me too many blowouts and the ranking system and the polls just plain suck no playoff system just a bunch of bowl games to make the all mighty dollar. I think if they had a playoff system they would make even more money. I know many people on here like college football for me it just plain sucks

go skins

Originally posted by chiefhogskin48

Bubba, your boys won thanks to an absolute JOKE call. I hate Florida, but that win was a fuking joke. The definition of home cooking.

The penalty didn't win the game, I agree it was a bad call.... but Fl still had to punt the ball. and UT had to kick the FG.

plus the gators got by with a couple missed calls as well.

Through 6 I have it 59-55 Hopkins. I scored each of the last 3 for Hopkins obviously. He's starting to bring his usual physicality to the fight. Neither fighter is really doing enough to win the rounds, but if anyone did in the last 3, it was Hopkins. Much more so than he did in the first 3 rounds.

Sorry if this isn't very comprehendable or in depth.

Through 8, I have it 79-73.

Hopkins is really starting to take control of the fight.

It's possible that the fight could be a little closer as some of the earlier rounds could have went either way. But I see no way a scorecard, at this point, could have Oscar ahead.

Archived