Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Taylor or Lott

xe101

Originally posted by FullbackIsKey

hey, excuse us you ****ing elitists..."Oh god, theyre not talking about Sean Taylor again are they? Jesus" well, its not "again" for some of us, its the first time for the topic. So can it and just don't post, nobody cares that you've already read about it.

On another note...is it true that Lott is Ronnie Lott's nephew? My friend was telling me that, and i didn't fully believe him ,because i'd think i'd have heard that by now, or somebody would have mentioned the fact that Sean Taylor is being compared to Ronnie Lott and also competing for a spot with Ronnie Lott's nephew. Just wondering.

No. Excuse the hell out of you for apparently not paying attention like most of the rest of the board for the previously mentioned other threads. yeeeesh. What wrong side of whose bed did you wake up on? Gads. Could be nobody here cares that you haven't already read about it. Hell, even the guy who started the thread read the other one, ( or ones). Yeeeeesh. Touchy crowd these days.

It sure is nice to have a team with the luxury of choosing between starting safeties.

Actually, this might seem crazy, but I think Lott is better at this point. I like Lott a lot. No doubt, Taylor will surpass him at some point. That point is not now.

Right now, I would trade Taylor's big play potential for everything Lott brings to the table.

Originally posted by FullbackIsKey

hey, excuse us you ****ing elitists..."Oh god, theyre not talking about Sean Taylor again are they? Jesus" well, its not "again" for some of us, its the first time for the topic. So can it and just don't post, nobody cares that you've already read about it.

Dang FIK, hang on.

I HOPE this rant was not toward me.

Before I respond, I will be civil enough to ask.....was this?

Blondie

Just how many threads per day do you feel is adequate to discuss the question: Taylor or Lott??

I will support whichever player the coaching staff believes should be starting and at this point, thats Andre Lott.

I am hoping that this experience will serve as a means of humbling Taylor and making him a better pro in the long run.

Archived