Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is Going to be at Giants Stadium Sunday???

JJredskins00

Originally posted by JJredskins00

Should be lot of support there.

I am just curious to know... is it really that crazy going to Philly for a game... I keep hearing all these stories about not being able to wear a skins jersey without getting stuff thrown at you or getting into a fight? Is this all exagerated?

I am just curious to know... is it really that crazy going to Philly for a game... I keep hearing all these stories about not being able to wear a skins jersey without getting stuff thrown at you or getting into a fight? Is this all exagerated?

I live in Philly area, and it's true. I don't go to games here, and they're 35 min or so from me. You can't go there and wear a jersey. Last year during the Green Bay playoff game, two Eagles fans in the bathroom when at the urinal each turned sideways to shower a Packers fan between them. So, if you go, don't say I didn't warn you! Good luck if you do go.

Originally posted by warren

Absolutely it is true. I go to both Redskins - Eagles games each year. There are some Philly fans in each section (to be generous) that are completely obnoxious to other teams fans. I have no problem with people giving them flak for being a visitor, but they cross the line (throwing bottles, obnoxious swearing, etc.) Go, but be careful what you wear.

This is my first time going to Giants stadium. Anyone give me any idea how the fans are there. Regardless, I wil lbe wearing my Arrington jersey.

Originally posted by warren

I think the raider fans are worse I have heared horrier stories from a raider fan that has went to a few games. If you wear the opposing team your in for a fight.

I will be there behind one of the endzones. I'll be sporting my Sean Taylor jersey, my brother will have his Arrington, and my Aunt (who got us the tickets and flew us up from college to see the game) will be wearing her Monk jersey. I'm thinking about making a sign for my man Smoot, quoting:

"2/3 of the world is covered by water...the rest is covered by Smoot"

Originally posted by Muskrat

I;m going, but I'll have to tailgate, since my regular ticket source 'dried up' and I'm not paying scalper prices..... Looking forward to tailgating, though....never done it before...

I am sure you can find a scalper who has decent prices. I have found them in the past. Plus, if you are there......how can you not walk in?

Archived