Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yeah, Kerry/Edwards supporters just love kids, don't they.............

TC4

Originally posted by sonsofwashington

Who the hell brings a BUSH sign to a Kerry/Edwards event? Dont bring sand to the beach people..........it's obvious.

Well, according to this article, , it would be a guy who has a long history of managing to get roughed up at Democratic events, or at least claiming to. There are news articles reporting similar claims from this guy from as far back as 1996. What kind of schmuck would put his poor little daughter into something like this?

This sentence from the article you referenced says it all IMO.

"Some materials, such as large handbags, umbrellas and signs, were banned from the event. The only signs that were allowed by the Kerry-Edwards campaign staff were the signs the campaign itself provided."

No fredom of speech from the Kerry-Edwards campaign. Just forged docs ;)

Originally posted by TMat184

"That's dems for ya....."????? Give me a break. I hate the upset on that little girls' face as much as anyone but to make a statement like that is outlandish. I would say the fact that 71% of Bush's tax cuts in 2003 went to the richest 20% of Americans is more rude and evil then anything those Kerry supporters did to that sign.....

Save me the Dem propaganda ok.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by aREDSKIN

This sentence from the article you referenced says it all IMO.

"Some materials, such as large handbags, umbrellas and signs, were banned from the event. The only signs that were allowed by the Kerry-Edwards campaign staff were the signs the campaign itself provided."

No fredom of speech from the Kerry-Edwards campaign. Just forged docs ;)

If you think that says it all, my friend, then you will not be voting Bush/Cheney this year. ;)

BTW, I'm sure you realize those "forged docs" were submitted to Bush for inspection, and he raised no doubts as to their authenticity. So we're left with either a) this is a shrewd campaign maneuver, with the byproduct of revealing Bush's personal dishonesty; or B) Bush did not know whether the docs were forged, meaning the content of the documents is true. Either way, regardless of any effect on the campaign, Bush comes up small.

But ultimately, who cares? Does any of this change your opinion one iota about either candidate?

Archived