Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sunday Could Be A Mess

Bozman777

Originally posted by cphil006

What the hell are you worried about? The game is Sunday at 1pm in NEW YORK. That is located north of D.C., North of Maryland, East of the Mississippi.

I guess you missed the weather report for Jersey..

Here it is again..

TonightSep 15 Showers Early 65° 30 %

Thu Sep 16 Partly Cloudy 81°/68° 20 %

Fri Sep 17 Rain 77°/65° 60 %

SatSep 18 Rain 76°/62° 60 %

SunSep 19 Showers 74°/60° 40 %

Originally posted by Yusuf06

Great. Perfect strategic placement of the storm at 1PM on Sunday:rolleyes: =no Sunday Ticket (or anything else via satellite) in the ATL area:mad:

Hopefully you will be alright Sunday. You'll still be getting rain, but I think you should be able to get the game.

Frances passed west of me, we got the NE bands of rain and wind, over 70MPH gusts, and I never lost my signal. It rained here 2+ days due to Frances so hopefully you will be as fortunate.

Peace

Originally posted by panthro

When the storm actually hits land, it will begin to disintegrate. It will never reach the Mid-Atlantic states.

Sorry to beat a dead horse, but if you watched the Monday night game they were talking about the rain coming from what was left of hurricane Frances.

I'm not sure which Redskin's preseason game it was, but they had a low attendance in part due to concerns over the rain from the remnants of hurricane Charley.

Hurricane Jeanne has the possibility to mess with the Monday night game, but it is way too early to tell anything at this point.

Peace

Archived