Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins cover 3 1/2 Tonight ??

kennybizz

Hey Folks

- Thinking about hitting the Skins tonight (maybe move the line to 3), I just don't think the Falcons will leave Vick in to long. I feel the Skins have a deeper lineup as well. Being a home game, I would think Gibbs wants to end the preseason on a good note.

Any word on the Skins line-up tonight. Its an exciting time of year, Less then a week before the bullets go live.

Skins are going to be treat to watch this year. You can see the character on the field, especially on D.

Enjoy the long Weekend!!

KennyBizz

They are expected to be running the ball a lot. Giving it to Betts and Sultan. I think they could cover 3. Sounds about right. Probably get the first TD lead and then fight it out but stay ahead.

It's funny how that line is so accurate sometimes.

Betting on any pre-season game is a suckers bet IMO. Save your money for week 1 when you know the team will be pumped up for a home win. It's just not worth it to lay hard earned money on a game that doesn't count.

Either save it for week one, or take WAZU -3 tonight.

I hit The Saints at home to cover 4 1/2 tonight vs the Dolphins. The Fish took a charter out this morning at 9am. With the hurricane going on and stuff, and the fact that the Fish absolutely suck. I think its gold tonight .. ( the line has moved to 5 1/2).

Yeah, gambling on preseason isn't the smartest thing to do. The little voice keeps telling me too however!

I really enjoy the site, very informative.

During the season, people discuss gambling, spreads,etc ?

Haven't really seen much regarding gambling ?

KennyBizz

I agree with the other posts that betting on preseason is a crap shoot, especially in the final preseason game where it's almost entirely backups vs. backups competing for jobs. Moreover, even though Vick won't play much, the rookie QB from UVA Matt Schwab has been playing out of his mind this preseason. IMO I'd stay away from this one.

Originally posted by kennybizz

I really enjoy the site, very informative.

During the season, people discuss gambling, spreads,etc ?

Haven't really seen much regarding gambling ?

KennyBizz

This will be my first season here at ES but I don't think gambling talk is popular around here. I call the bookie every weekend though, so feel free to give me your top pick every saturday and sunday:laugh:

Do you hit college games too? ASU was paydirt for me last night.

Anyways, welcome.

Originally posted by Sweet Sassy Molassy

Bad choice of words ... or is it?

it's handicapper talk, althogh i can understand the untrained eye catching that the wrong way:laugh:

when gamblers lay wood on a team we are putting out the funds or "hitting"

Archived