Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis Throwback

afparent

I'd be tickled to death if they went to the throwbacks full-time. The contrast between the dark burgundy and the gold pants is terrific. Place the Redskins Indian Head logo on that darker burgundy helmet and we're set for the next 15-20 years.

Originally posted by Cskin

I'd be tickled to death if they went to the throwbacks full-time. The contrast between the dark burgundy and the gold pants is terrific. Place the Redskins Indian Head logo on that darker burgundy helmet and we're set for the next 15-20 years.

Me too. I'd like to see a Sean Taylor throwback surface.

I'm with Cskin.

Bring back the Gold pants! I mean we brought back the throw back coach..... OK so Gibbs did not coach when the 70's Skins wore gold pants, but everyone else is changing their uniform every 5 years, why don't the Skins? I kind of hated the All white look they had last year. It looked kinda college like.....Oh we had a college coach, my bad.

Originally posted by Cskin

Maybe in 6 years...Gibbs' likes the white jerseys....

By the way....we are not wearing any alternate jersey this year...

White jerseys for every game this year, except at Dallas

Originally posted by DUSTINMFOX

Maybe in 6 years...Gibbs' likes the white jerseys....

By the way....we are not wearing any alternate jersey this year...

White jerseys for every game this year, except at Dallas

Yeah I know, white ones are tough though. One little mistake with the ketchup or mustard during the tailgate, and you have a real problem for the game. :D

Originally posted by cphil006

What is this EQT version of jersey???

It is suppose to be a cross between an authentic and a replica. Redskins.com calls it a replitenic. Anyway it is a lighter material than an authentic. Name tape and numbers are sewn on as opposed to a replica being ironed on. Some people don't like them. Authentics have cuffed sleeves, EQT and replicas do not. Next time you go to a sports store that has all three, compare them. That will help you decide which ones to buy.

Originally posted by scowan

I'm with Cskin.

Bring back the Gold pants! I mean we brought back the throw back coach..... OK so Gibbs did not coach when the 70's Skins wore gold pants, but everyone else is changing their uniform every 5 years, why don't the Skins? I kind of hated the All white look they had last year. It looked kinda college like.....Oh we had a college coach, my bad.

I liked the all white uniforms last year. They looked sleek.

Some wanted to see all burgundy uniforms - Now that really would have looked collegiate.

Archived