Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

St. Louis Game Friday..........

rayprils

I'm flying out tonight to St. Louis to watch the game on Friday. As you know, my friend (Brandon Manumaleuna) plays for the Rams and he's arranged a pass for me and my wife to get on the field before the game so, I can get a chance to me the "man" (Joe Gibbs). I'm soooo excited. He's also arranged for me to meet Antonio Pierce (his college buddy). I will take a lot of pictures and post them when I get back from the game. Is anyone going to the game Friday??

If you are let me know and we can meet up. First rounds on me....

:cheers:

5Arrington6, I know. I'm leaving L.A. at 10:55 pm and getting into St. Louis at 8:43 am (two stops). But it's worth it. Meeting Joe Gibbs has been my dream since I was 12 years old. I can not wait. I don't know if I'm going to cry when I meet him. Amazing.....

Originally posted by rayprils

St. Louis Redskin, I'll see you there. Hopefully we can meet. I will post the pictures when I get back. Go Skins "for life"....

Where are your seats? Mine are 4 rows up in the corner of the endzone. IM me if you want to get together.

RAYPRILS, I highly suggest you PM someone the next time you want to give them your email address. The vast majority of people on this site are cool (from what I've seen), but there are a few whack jobs. You may want to go back and remove your email from that post.

Originally posted by rayprils

herrmag, Thanks. I really don't know how to use the PM or IM on this site. If you have time, let me know how. Thank you my friend.

Go Skins....

To PM someone, just look up at the top right of their post. It says.....PM. Click and go.

Then...........to find out if you have a PM.........go to the UserCP and click and go!

Hope that helps.

Blondie

Archived