Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey Hog Fever...

codeorama

I think every guitar player should own a Les Paul at some point and a Strat too for that matter. They are the sonic reference points for all guitar players and guitar makers.

For years I’ve gone with the 24 fret “Super Strats” as my main guitars as they attempt to occupy the middle ground between these two sounds. They do what I want a guitar to do. Still, I can’t sound exactly like a Strat or a Les Paul.

Man, between Code’s new amp and new guitar he’s giving me the Jones to buy some new gear.

Originally posted by Hog Fever

I think every guitar player should own a Les Paul at some point and a Strat too for that matter. They are the sonic reference points for all guitar players and guitar makers.

For years I’ve gone with the 24 fret “Super Strats” as my main guitars as they attempt to occupy the middle ground between these two sounds. They do what I want a guitar to do. Still, I can’t sound exactly like a Strat or a Les Paul.

Man, between Code’s new amp and new guitar he’s giving me the Jones to buy some new gear.

You are dead on, both guitars have something completely different to offer.

You know you are going to give in to the dark side sooner or later....:laugh:

Nice guitar code...

I almost bought a Les Paul a few years ago from a pawn shop for $350... They wouldn't take a check, and I came back a day or so later and the guy had come current on his loan.

I did pick up an original 72 Telecaster Thinline (I think the neck pocket says aug/72 not sure on the date) with original hardshell case for $425 a few years ago.

I'm not gonna ask how much this set you back.

Originally posted by DaFunky1

Nice guitar code...

I almost bought a Les Paul a few years ago from a pawn shop for $350... They wouldn't take a check, and I came back a day or so later and the guy had come current on his loan.

I did pick up an original 72 Telecaster Thinline (I think the neck pocket says aug/72 not sure on the date) with original hardshell case for $425 a few years ago.

I'm not gonna ask how much this set you back.

Man... a Les Paul for 350, that's crazy. I think back about 12 years ago, I had a black Les Paul, it was a blemished model, but the blem was on the back and very small, but I didn't like it at the time because I had trouble keeping it in tune and I prefered a Floyd rose equipt guitar. I sold it and not a day goes by that I wish I didn't. Funny how taste changes over time.

Archived