Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

? about seats

citigent

quick question, im planning on going to a skins road game, and my son will be a year and a half , do i have to buy him a separate ticket or can he sit on my lap. never to young to show the little ones what skins football( gibbs football) is all about.

From Redskins.com

http://www.redskins.com/fedexfield/stadiumguide.jsp

"Lap Passes – All children ages three (3) and under may attend a Redskins game free of charge with a lap pass in lieu of an issued ticket. Lap passes are available at all entrance gates or at the Ticket Office windows at Gate A on the day of the game. The child must be present to receive a pass. Children age four (4) and over must have an admission ticket. This policy is subject to change for non-Redskin events."

My kid is 10 and I only take him to the preseason games. And even at 10 he is more preoccupied with everything but the game, complaining about being bored, etc.

I cant imagine taking my son to a game at 4. I tried with baseball games and we always ended up leaving before the 3rd inning.

I hate to sound selfish but where the Redskins are concerned, he'd have to show me he could sit through it before I'd take him along. My kid at 4 could barely sit through a movie.

Originally posted by BlitzFiftySix

My kid is 10 and I only take him to the preseason games. And even at 10 he is more preoccupied with everything but the game, complaining about being bored, etc.

I cant imagine taking my son to a game at 4. I tried with baseball games and we always ended up leaving before the 3rd inning.

I hate to sound selfish but where the Redskins are concerned, he'd have to show me he could sit through it before I'd take him along. My kid at 4 could barely sit through a movie.

I agree...I see so many people taking their small kids to games and it turns out to be a miserable experience. The kid gets bored and starts screaming, he/she has to go to the bathroom a hundred times. Dad is losing it because he didn't see 80% of the game.

Last season, at the Giants game. A father and son (age 5 or so) were sitting in the seats behind me. Right after kickoff the kid pukes all over himself and his Dad. They pack up and leave. My son is 5....I will try taking him to a game when he is about 10. I didn't go to a game until I was about 10 and I wouldn't have appreciated much before that age.

Archived