Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question about two point conversions and pre-season

goldenster95

I think the league wants the games to be as much like real games as possible (except, of course, for who's on the field, and for the scope of the gameplan). If teams start goofing around and trying two-point conversions just like it's a scrimmage, or do anything else that doesn't seem like it's intended to win the game within the constraints dictated by preseason, the NFL is going to have a hard time inducing people to watch (and, more importantly, inducing tv and fans to pay to watch).

actually i beg to differ.... i remember when 3 TE's line up... the other team has no idea which slot will squirt out and go for the fade in the end zone. I will bet we will see at least 2 of those.... shoot we even had guards catching TD passes during the glory days....

but pls shhhhhhhhh...... got to keep the secrets ;)

Originally posted by Octane67

actually i beg to differ.... i remember when 3 TE's line up... the other team has no idea which slot will squirt out and go for the fade in the end zone. I will bet we will see at least 2 of those.... shoot we even had guards catching TD passes during the glory days....

but pls shhhhhhhhh...... got to keep the secrets ;)

Ah, the good ol' days of Russ "the Flea" Grimm and Mark "the Tick" Adickes. :cheers:

Archived