Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs. Browns game

Rock 56

I was wondering if anybody was going to the game.I got my tickets yesterday and they are great seats 50yardline row 2 on the redskins side.I was hoping to get together with my fellow hogs and talk about how LA and ST are going to lay the wood to K2 and other redskin talk.

Originally posted by Rock 56

I was wondering if anybody was going to the game.I got my tickets yesterday and they are great seats 50yardline row 2 on the redskins side.I was hoping to get together with my fellow hogs and talk about how LA and ST are going to lay the wood to K2 and other redskin talk.

That's if KW2 is actually signed by then!!! :laugh:

Are you looking for a buyer for the 2nd ticket & someone willing to go on a road trip with you?

:brownsuck

It cost a pretty penny but it is worth it.My dad & I are dire hard redskin fans and this is the first time we will be going to a game together.I plan on getting some great pics of the game and players and coaches on the sideline.The face value of the tickets are 73$ each,but i had to get them from broker and as you can imagine they cost alot.It`s regular season prices and then some but as i said it`s worth all 500$ they cost.

Archived