Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My fantasy team

Mr. S

any comments, or any changes I should make?

Brett Favre

Derrick Mason

Peerless Price

David Boston

LaDanian Tomlinson

Kevin Jones

Shockey

reserve

Byron Sandwich

Jerry Porter

Curtis Martin

Jeff Wilkins kicker

Baltimore Defense

Charles Woodson

Marcus Trufant

Simeon Rice

starting at the D, DB, and DL positions

reserve:

Jayson Taylor

Derrick Brooks

KGB

How many teams in this league. If it's a TE mandatory league you look like you're probably set pretty good. I think I may start porter over Boston/Price though. But anyhow you look pretty solid IMO. Jeff Wilkins is a stud, he was like the 3rd highest scorer or so on my team last year and I had Portis :eek:

You should move Curtis Martin into your starting line-up because he is going to be a better play in the begining of the year than the rookie K. Jones. Then you can see how K. Jones is playing and put him in if he is producing. CMart, I think will have a decent year this year, around 1,200 and 8tds. Remember last year he had a down year because Pennington was out and everyone was keying on the run. Martin did a lot better once Pennington came back.

Also you need to get a back-up for Shockey because he is injured right now. They say he will be ready for the season, but you never know and he has had injury problems in the past. Gates from SD is a good sleeper TD, or maybe Boo Williams (N.O.) if he is still available.

Your team is solid if you are in a 12 or 14 person league.

By the way did you have the first or second pick, just wondering since you have LT.

I am in an 8 person league, league ExtremeSkins for the rest who may be in it. A TE is required, and I didnt know Shockey was still injured, I maybe should get a reserve for him and cut a defensive player. I had the 4th pick, and took Tomlinson with it first.

Archived