Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did anyone hear CP on 980?

afkidd

Ok, I am driving down Rockville Pike heading to Hooters when I hear Clinton Portis talkiing about "he grew up in Miami, went to highschool in Miami and then went to college in Miami...he then referenced another player who did the same thing and plays for the Dolphins. I belive and I hope I am wrong, that he was talking about S.Taylor. From what I got, Taylor wanted to be drafted by Miami (WTF). I don't know but it sounded like Portis was trying to explain Taylor's behavior and how he didn't like to leave Miami. Please someone who heard this set me straight!!!!!

Mountain out of a molehill, even if that was the case which I doubt it was, how many players actually end up where they would like to play. I'm pretty sure Washington probably wasn't Lavar's #1 choice growing up, same for Jon Jansen, yet they're both here aren't they.

Originally posted by KevinMac

Sean Taylor doesn't play for the Dolphins, so he wasn't talking about him.

No MAN! He was referencing another player trying to explain why ST is wanted to play in MIAMI!!!!

agreed Mountain out of Molehills. I am born and raised in the same city and I know if I ever have to leave to further my career, no matter what the salary it will be extremely bitter sweet. I think people seem to forget that NFL players are human beings and feel the same sort of stuff you and me feel. Everyone goes through it, and I am sure he will be fine!

Archived