Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFW: Gibbs vs. Parcells

Kosher Ham

That was back in the day when the TV people didn't have enough sense to cut to commercial break immediately. Instead, they just replayed and replayed and replayed the thing. It was pretty bad. If you were watching MNF at any point after the injury, I am sure you saw a replay of it.

It was a good rallying point and Joe Theisman has publicly stated that he needed that break, in hind sight, to leave the game. He said that he was never thinking about retirement even if some of his skills were starting to decline. Pretty interesting reflection.

Originally posted by TK-IV II I

Hopefully no one has it. I still remember seeing it live. That's the one clip I never want to see again. I'd rather watch the last two seasons uninterupted then watch that clip again.

That IS bad. I'd rather shoot my own leg than watch the last two seasons again.

FYI to all of you that have TIVO and/or the NFL Channel....

I thinks its this saturday but its "Redskins Day" on the NFL Channel. I looked at my tivo To Do List for the weekend (I'm never home on the weekend) And it was booked solid with a game, all four superbowls, the 2002 season and the 2004 season preview, which I watched last night and it got me hyped up!@!!!!

Archived