Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Well Kids....

halter91

I have 2 more days left of normal posting. I start my new job @ Siemens Medical Next Monday. I have 1 week of training then off to 11-7:30 shift. I guess in a way it sucks, but the money is there and I have to do it. Since my current employer couldn't gaurentee me a raise. I'll miss you guys:( I'll hopfully still be on, but much later.

Any tips for staying awake?? And getting rid of the nevous feeling???

www.angelfire.com/pa5/thundersoftball

:rolleyes:

Don't sweat it...

I work from 11pm to 7am so you will see me on the boards mostly during that time.

As far as your whole shift goes, your going to need to change a lot of stuff. Black out the windows in your bedroom and turn up the AC. Take Melatonin before you go to bed each morning. Only eat during your shift. Also, take a cat nap for only 20 min once a shift if you can. It will help.

Sorry, I might have posted this in the wrong forum....please don;t ban me!! Haha. Actually I think it will do me some good, besides the money, I plan to hit the gym hard core in the morning. for like and hour or so and i already have contact with a personal trainer. So look out Eagles Fan....I'm getting jacked!! Also, the job does not interfere with softball, well I won;t be able to drink afterwards, but that means losing weight too!!! What is melatonin?? I heard of it but never knew nor cared what is was. I already keep my room dark and the AC is kicking!! thanks for the well wishes!!

Archived