Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need to find a Memorabilia Store for a visiting relative

Mpower

Originally posted by gridironmike

ebay??? Try http://www.twodaysgifts.com . They won't have much in the autographed line. They did have some Sammy Baugh and Darrell Green merchandise signed. They have a lot of neat items and are great to deal with. I used to go to Jim Halsey's Stadium Store when I first went to D.C. His url was http://www.jhss.com.

Thanks for the link to Two Days Gifts, gridironmike. I had no idea that the place existed. I've already found at least 15 things that I absolutely must buy, although I'm not sure how I'm going to sneak them all into the house without my anti-clutter husband noticing.

However, I couldn't get the Jim Halsey link to work.:cry: Now that he's closed his stores, is he no longer doing business on line either?

Originally posted by Anne The Fan

Thanks for the link to Two Days Gifts, gridironmike. I had no idea that the place existed. I've already found at least 15 things that I absolutely must buy, although I'm not sure how I'm going to sneak them all into the house without my anti-clutter husband noticing.

However, I couldn't get the Jim Halsey link to work.:cry: Now that he's closed his stores, is he no longer doing business on line either?

Anne , tell your husband there is no such thing as REDSKINS ! clutter :point2sky :D:cheers:

:ravensuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck

Originally posted by Anne The Fan

I'm sorry to hear he closed his stores. Thats where I got my copies of Hail to the Redskins on casette and CD. I also met numerous Redskins in the store.

Archived