Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The third terrorist.

phanatic

Does anybody remember the eyewitness accounts of "John Doe #2"? Do you really want your Iraq, Alqeada connection? The question is, why has the Clinton AND Bush administrations not entertained these findings? My answer all along has been the American perception of safety. Home grown terror has always been more digestable than the thought of Islamic radicals seeking our demise. Have a look at this book then ask yourself, why are there so many in the CIA and the FBI not wanting this information to surface. Remember, this is suppose to be the works of a few middle American rednecks.

The Oklahoma city bombing

Ok, I will respond. I hear you loud and clear. It does sound like something is going on here. On the other hand, everything is not a conspiracy. Unless the media keeps pounding the authorities, everyday people like me will never know.

This isn't a conspiracy, it's simply the supression of evidence. A more digestable version of the truth. I remember the first four days of the investigation. John Doe #2 was all over the TV. So how do we explain away this individual? BTW, that "individual" was part of the Iraqi Republican Guard.

Originally posted by skin-n-vegas

interesting post. I'm unfortunately, uninformed on "John Doe #2" . What is it in relation too?

:logo:

John Doe #2 exited the passenger side of the Ryder truck in front of the federal building. This is confirmed by several eye witnesses.

Try this pic link.

Originally posted by Thiebear

I will definately agree that it looks like "I" did the artist sketch..

:)

I guess you have NO recolection of the events that took place, WHEN they took place? Do you recall the sketches and police reports looking for this individual? I remember watching these on the TV. So what happened to this man and why did it take a month before they stoped reporting on him? Maybe they didn't like the connection. Where did this man go after the bombing? Why he ended up working at Logan International airport, Boston.

How can you call this a conspiracy when this individuals face was plastered all over the news during that time? Eyewitness accounts mean nothing to you? FBI reports mean nothing to you?

Actually, I read an article suggesting that "John Doe #2" strongly resembled Jose Padillia.... the "dirty bomber" arrested in Chicago's O'Hare airport.

It is indeed ironic that the evidence does in some ways point to an Iraqi connection. Interesting....

Where is ASF when you need him?

Archived