Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins parking ?

skins0128

I hope this is the correct place to post this question. Can anyone give me some details on the Blue parking lots? Do they work like the green lots, and you can park anywhere in any blue lot? Do you have walking access to the stadium from the blue lots?

Thanks in advance!!

Skins,

21 people looked at your post and no one replied?

The blue passes are like the green ones. You can park anywhere in the blue lots and there are several. I believe you can get a parking diagram from Redskins.com.

The Jericho church parking lot used to be awesome before some tool (Church or Snyder) put up a huge chain link fence making stadium access impossible anywhere but via the road.

:D Yeah the blue lots are generally around the Jericho church, (great place for a freakin' church on a sunday eh?) I prefer getting there early and parking against a side or a fence. (no lines for bathrooms if you are a male) lol

You can park in any blue lot.

Originally posted by Rocky21

Skins,

21 people looked at your post and no one replied?

The blue passes are like the green ones. You can park anywhere in the blue lots and there are several. I believe you can get a parking diagram from Redskins.com.

The Jericho church parking lot used to be awesome before some tool (Church or Snyder) put up a huge chain link fence making stadium access impossible anywhere but via the road.

Maybe they all have me on their ignore list?:doh:

Archived