Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Roger Ebert on 'Fahrenheit 9/11'

webnarc

Originally posted by AJWatson3

i dont' think they can finance a film that is pro-bush-- it's the liberal media who control everything we hear and say! duh!

"The wise French director Godard once said, "The way to criticize a film is to make another film." That there is not a pro-Bush documentary available right now I am powerless to explain. "

On Tuesday, David T. Hardy and Jason Clarke will publish "Michael Moore is a big Fat Stupid White Man," in which the authors accuse Moore of "serial mendacity"

Filmmaker Michael Wilson hopes to have his documentary "Michael Moore Hates America" in theaters late this summer as a rebuttal to "Fahrenheit 9/11.

Originally posted by Larry

I think I'm like you, although I explain my reasonings differently: I think things seem to work better in the government when the White House and Congress are under different parties.

The way I think of it, I'm in favor of anything that makes it tougher for a government to get things done. I love gridlock.

In our government, there's no such thing as gridlock. It's called checks and balances, and we're more secure because of it.

There's no gridlock in dictatorships. Saddam always got what he wanted, right?

Archived