Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FIFA or Winning Eleven?

Prosperity

dude IMHO its not even close.... Winning Eleven has been the best soccer game series past 8 years... Winning Eleven 7 which is the newest one in the series right now, I have been addicted to it. its great that they actually made a soccer game where you actually need to pass smartly instead of other games where you just get your star player the ball and have him run around all over the field until he scores...

Winning Eleven may not have all the fancy licensing that Fifa has, but it is by far the best game of the two. You really have to play smart or you're going to get burned. Eleven is not an arcade type game, if you are looking for something like that, then you have to look elsewhere. However, it is the most realist soccer game you can buy and worth the money.

• 7 months later...

I heard that the controls are totally different from that of Fifa. My friend said that even though it's prolly a better game (mean W.E), it's kind of hard to transition over, especially when you play Fifa religiously. I wanna get my hands on Winning Eleven 8 to have a try.

Originally posted by PSUHeckler

I heard that the controls are totally different from that of Fifa. My friend said that even though it's prolly a better game (mean W.E), it's kind of hard to transition over, especially when you play Fifa religiously. I wanna get my hands on Winning Eleven 8 to have a try.

Yeah I heard the same thing. However, it's supposed to be a lot better (controls wise) on PS2 than XBOX.

Archived