Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

IF we hire Steve, what does Marty do in 2002?

88Comrade2000

I don't think he would quit. He may be fired and if so can work out a lucrative buy-out with Danno, maybe to the tune of 7.5 million.

That kind of money may just ease him back into the studio.

Haven't read all the Spurrier threads yet, so my apologies if someone already beat me to this line of silliness, but ...

The Dan likes "names," right? So, here's what he does. He moves Marty upstairs, calls him "Chief of Staff" or something, gives him GM duties and a piece of the team, and buys him his own chopper to get to the games.

Then, he nabs Spurrier and makes him HC and OC, which is what we all assume is all Sir Steve wants. He closes the deal with Spurrier by getting him memberships to Robert Trent Jones, Congressional and Avenel, tells him he can golf on Mondays after a win, and promises to provide all the topless Redskinnettes as caddies and ball washers as Spurrier can leer at.

Ahem.

Next, he bags Tony Dungy to be Co-Defensive Coordinator with Kurt Schottenheimer, who balks at the arrangement initially, but shuts up when Marty tells him that he will let him ride in the new chopper with Pepper Rodgers, Drasner and Sonny to all East Coast road games for the next 3 years.

Oh, yeah, and then he gets Pete Rodriguez back to co-coach the kick return aspect of ST's.

Gotta think outside the box.

[edited.gif by Om on January 05, 2002.]

Archived