Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Terrell Owens

TerpsEagles

Well with philly pushing their new gay commercial "Come to philly and get your history straight and your fun(nightlife) gay,"

Maybe they use T.O. to lure buttpirates with a men in tights commercial with macho man playing in the background

Originally posted by NavyDave

Well with philly pushing their new gay commercial "Come to philly and get your history straight and your fun(nightlife) gay,"

Maybe they use T.O. to lure buttpirates with a men in tights commercial with macho man playing in the background

...NavyDave .. you seem to know a lot about "gay" commercials and nightlife... that "don't ask don't tell policy" seems to be working out well for ya... :cool:

Die hard that caption is funny along with the picture. I still think that T.O. is a big baby and needs to stop wining about everything and JUST PLAY FOOTBALL!!For god sakes T.O. spends more time wining and complaining about not getting the ball than working on plays and getting open god T.O. pisses me off. I think that any iggle fans would hate to see thos totally bad thing happen to their football team. I would hate it if the Skins got T.O. and i would go crazy.

T.O. really needs to tone down his attitude or no team will want him shooting his mouth off to a coach(S.F.) and not paying any respect to any one on the team.

When the Skins play the Iggles I hope that T.O. goes across the middle and Lavar, Barrow ,and Washington just knock his teeth out so he can't talk anymore. Then he'll finally stop wining and we won't have to hear him crying about not getting the ball.

I wouldn't throw the ball to T.O. if he mouthed off to a coach in stead I would ignore him the entire rest of the season(McNabb).

T.O. needs to learn how to control anger and frustration.

Hail the skins Babe!!! :notworthy

Archived