Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why does it seem that Comcast....

Hubster

Originally posted by OrangeSkin

I'm not real clear on how all that crap works...It seems like 6 or 7 years ago Comcast was called "HTS" standing for Home Team Sports and they covered Baltimore almost exclusively. They had a ton of Bullets and Caps coverage, though.

I remember paying like an extra 20 bucks a month or something on my cable bill for HTS until I realized it was all Orioles coverage. This was before the Ravens even moved to Baltimore. The Disney channel was premium at this time too and it came in a package with HTS. Does anybody know what I'm talking about?

Unfortunately yes, I do remember what you are talking about. Many of the channels that are now included in the regular lineup were extra a few years ago.

The Raven's can have Northern MD. They might as well....they tricked the state into paying for their Stadium.

It bothers me when they have those "Raven's Nests" in Mont. Co and around DC with the IDEA of taking over. Like its some sort of war with Washington....that the Skins fans don't really know about. Secret Wars III.

I do like Sage Steele though.....sorta cute in a weird way.

Originally posted by Montilar

I think comcrap is based out of Baltimore.

i think they are based in philly. the think they have a raven's bias b/c the raven's are newer team and probably easier to deal with than the redskins. or could be b/c they are eagle's biased and don't want the locals to know about a nfc east rival.

BULLDOG SAID: There is nothing as objectionable as watching Brian Billick's puss on Comcast smugly trying to tell everyone how smart he is

ah yes vintage Bulldog, tuning up for the season I see

:laugh:

Billick's trying to woo them in Beatupmore, with his Mon Lisa smile.

Originally posted by Hubster

Always talks about the Ravens before the 'Skins? Is it because they have three players with criminal charges against them? And one that got off from murder? I don't get it. Isn't Comcast a D.C. station? I feel better now. I needed to get that of my chest.:ravensuck :ravensuck :ravensuck :ravensuck :ravensuck :ravensuck

They have the TV contract to carry the pre-season games and Ravens shows. It's self promotion. You watch the Ravens, you watch Comcast (based out of Philadelphia). The Redskins preseason games, this year, are on Ch. 9 locally (CBS affiliate). As we all know, Redskins shows are alll over the place.

Archived