Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This Sucks....

halter91

Okay, I know its my faut for living here(Philly), but damn....everytime I turn on Comcast hey have previews of the Iggles Mini-camp, whatever. I'm dieing here to see some clips of Skins camp ,and what going on down there!!! I don;t know about you guys but I can't wait till the season starts!!! Or training camp!!!!:eaglesuck

fat. lol!! I hope he holds out like Hugh Douglass did. It must be nice to be a pro athelete and just not go to work cause you want more money. Can you image if we tried that..."Hello Boss, yeah, I'm not coming in till I get more money."

Originally posted by halter91

Okay, I know its my faut for living here(Philly), but damn....everytime I turn on Comcast hey have previews of the Iggles Mini-camp, whatever. I'm dieing here to see some clips of Skins camp ,and what going on down there!!! I don;t know about you guys but I can't wait till the season starts!!! Or training camp!!!!:eaglesuck

Exactly how I feel living here in the DC area. I had enough of Gibbs even before he retired. Now that he's back, it's even worse. ;)

I'd love to see some footage/interviews from Eagles minicamp. But then again, the Eagles website does a decent job covering it. I think you'd be much happier with more in-depth coverage by the Redskins website, if they'd provide it.

I feel the same way. All they show on comcast around here in hog territory are the Ravens.

I remember last year, they would replay all the Ravens games from week to week, but when they lost that preseason game to the Redskins they didn't replay that one.

Originally posted by Arsenic

I feel the same way. All they show on comcast around here in hog territory are the Ravens.

I remember last year, they would replay all the Ravens games from week to week, but when they lost that preseason game to the Redskins they didn't replay that one.

i totally agree with you on this , but i'm thinking it might have something to do with Dan Synder and a little thing called money :2cents:

:ravensuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck :ravensuck

comcast bites when it comes to covering the Redskins

Yeah comcast is Ravens central....but I guess thats my fault moving closer to Baltimore than Washington. At least I still get some DC news/coverage channels. There are a few like myself you'll see from time to time with a skins hat on or a jersey...but its 90% purple out here, bleh! *lol*

Okay, I know its my faut for living here(Philly), but damn....everytime I turn on Comcast hey have previews of the Iggles Mini-camp, whatever.

It could be worse, here in DC we have to put up with Ravens news on comcast. :shot:

Blazers, we should switch locations. lol!!

Sometimes I wish we could. :) I was born and raised in northern Delaware. It's just not economically feasible for me at this point - I wouldn't be able to find anyone who'd want to pay me as much in the Philly area. :D Anyway, I couldn't live in Delaware again. Once I moved away, I realized what a provincial little place it is. I still love the state, but you can't go back. ;)

Thank God for DirecTv. :point2sky Even get to watch the Phils, as long as they are broadcast on a FoxSportsNet affiliate. That Colorado series a few weeks ago was tough - no DTV coverage for any of the four games.

Originally posted by Blazers21

Sometimes I wish we could. :) I was born and raised in northern Delaware. It's just not economically feasible for me at this point - I wouldn't be able to find anyone who'd want to pay me as much in the Philly area. :D Anyway, I couldn't live in Delaware again. Once I moved away, I realized what a provincial little place it is. I still love the state, but you can't go back. ;)

You were born and raised in Delaware?!?! :doh: No wonder why you like the Eagles, You've spent your whole life surronded by Sh1t, that you are just naturally attracted to it!! :laugh:

Just kidding you man :laugh:

Originally posted by jrfriedm

You've spent your whole life surronded by Sh1t, that you are just naturally attracted to it!! :laugh:

Yup. So I guess that's why I stay in the DC area. Still surrounded by it - and there's a lot more of it down here. :laugh:

:cheers:

Archived