Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sasseby Mexico

Thiebear

They are talking on T.V. now about Sasserby(sp)...

Eight 15 person vans in the last 15 minutes.. Then at night they cross the border...

The reason? Talk on the street says the best way to get in is through Sasserby.....

Doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out more forces are needed in and around there until they give up and start a different town...

More fences... more Bradley Figting Vehicles.... more high tech surveillance.....more men in SUVs.... horseback... Globalhawks.

Bush calls Fox a close ally.... just what on earth is he doing to curb the illegal immigration problem from his side of the border. I see him supplying 15-seat vans.... allowing cities to sprout for the sole purpose of illegal immigration.... and other services aimed at helping his people get over the border successfully.

In 2025 Hispanics will be the majority in this country....more than Caucasions... African Americans... Asian... etc.

I can't wait to see a country where a majority of the population doesn't give a damn about the country for which it lives... doesn't care about it's language... it's culture.... it's history... nothing.

STOP THE DAMN PROBLEM!!!! Place an organized military force along the entire length of the border and start pulverizing these towns.

Instead... we're providing them with bag lunches... gallons of water... and rest stations in the desert. <-----Guess who welcomes the mass exodus, increases in their voter base, and the further destruction of the fabric of this country.

Originally posted by Cskin

More fences... more Bradley Figting Vehicles.... more high tech surveillance.....more men in SUVs.... horseback... Globalhawks.

Bush calls Fox a close ally.... just what on earth is he doing to curb the illegal immigration problem from his side of the border. I see him supplying 15-seat vans.... allowing cities to sprout for the sole purpose of illegal immigration.... and other services aimed at helping his people get over the border successfully.

In 2025 Hispanics will be the majority in this country....more than Caucasions... African Americans... Asian... etc.

I can't wait to see a country where a majority of the population doesn't give a damn about the country for which it lives... doesn't care about it's language... it's culture.... it's history... nothing.

STOP THE DAMN PROBLEM!!!! Place an organized military force along the entire length of the border and start pulverizing these towns.

Instead... we're providing them with bag lunches... gallons of water... and rest stations in the desert. <-----Guess who welcomes the mass exodus, increases in their voter base, and the further destruction of the fabric of this country.

AMEN!!!

Legal immigration is fine, and welcome. But no matter the seductive short-term economic gains from illegal immigrants, in the long-term it is disatrous.

Americans, Republican and Democrat, realize this. They just won't speak out, lest they be blasted as "racist" from the PC Police. What's racist about not wanting ILLEGAL immigrants in this country? I don't care who they are; Canadians, Chinese, Mexicans, Russians, etc. There are millions of people who bide their time in being granted visas, and eventually citizenship... and we do is disservice to those who come here legally with our "wink/nod" policy of permitting illegal immigration. Hell, I could round up a few hundred *tomorrow* if I wanted.

ASF always had great ideas about illegal immigration and how to combat it. I'll have to dig up some links to his old threads.

Archived