Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

much made about NFC least

gbear

Does anyone else realise that there are three out of division games left for our division this weekend. If we were to win all three, our division would finish .500.

Dallas plays the Lions, and they should win that one. Dallas has been playing well, and Detroit has not.

The eagles play a meaningless game in Tampa. It's meaningless for both teams, so it's hard to say who will win that one.

The Giants at home against the Packers.

We may not have super power teams, but it's not like we've been the wipping post of the other divisions either. As much as I read about the NFC least, I wouldn't expect us to have a shot at a .500 record in out of division games come the last week of the season.

other than the 2 Dallas losses the game that to me is one that stands out is that 45-13 loss to the Chiefs.

The Chiefs are an awful team this season and to lose to them at home by 30 points even in light of the player dissension here the first few weeks is really distasteful.

30-3 to the Chargers didn't taste much better, either.

All of our losses are hard to take. The first three because we just weren't competitive in the least. I had a real fear of going 0-16 there for awhile. The next five because most of them were winnable games. Our defense played pretty well in our last five losses, with the possible exception of the second Dallas game. Our offense let us down.

Plug in any of the names at QB being tossed around as of late and I think we definately win at least 2 more games. But, then again, many teams can say that about their own weak spots.

Archived