Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jim Mora on Gibbs-NFL Network

panthro

Jim Mora (Sr) was on NFL Network tonight. Rich asked him about Gibbs' return. Mora said he fully expected Gibbs to be successful and that coaching doesn't change. "If you are a good coach, you are a good coach."

Mora said that Gibbs' most difficult task will be getting to know the administration around the league.

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

I wish he went off on a rant

"Gibbs?!? Gibbs?!? I am trying to talk about guys without Super Bowl rings like Dennis Green and you bring up Gibbs?!? We SUCKED against him!! We didn't do diddly poo, or win games against Gibbs, we SUCKED, the coaches, the players, the trainers... GIBBS?!!?"

Jim Mora (Sr) was on NFL Network tonight. Rich asked him about Gibbs' return. Mora said he fully expected Gibbs to be successful and that coaching doesn't change. "If you are a good coach, you are a good coach."

Why does this one, simple statement seem so unreasonable to believe so many people in the media? :logo:

Nick

That diddly poo clip was classic.

Mora Sr.

That second game we sucked.

That second half, we couldn't run we couldn't pass we stunk.

We didn't try to run the ball. Everytime they got the ball they went down and got points. The players did a lousy job, the coaches did a lousy job we stunk. we could'nt do DIDDLY POO.

:laugh:

Originally posted by SkinsHokie Fan

I wish he went off on a rant

"Gibbs?!? Gibbs?!? I am trying to talk about guys without Super Bowl rings like Dennis Green and you bring up Gibbs?!? We SUCKED against him!! We didn't do diddly poo, or win games against Gibbs, we SUCKED, the coaches, the players, the trainers... GIBBS?!!?"

That was pretty funny!! Good laugh

:laugh::applause::cheers:

Archived