Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cortislim

Cortislim is a supplement, and not regulated by anyone. I would try running some laps and working up a good sweat, over taking a pill. The only thing that is sure to loose weight on cortislim is your wallet.

I am in the same boat, I just started going on some long walks with short jogs, and lost about 10 pounds in 2 weeks. I have a long way to go, but the most important thing to me is just starting to get in the exercise mindset. You can do it!

The main active ingredient in Cortislim is magnolia bark extract. Small amounts of which can have a "de-stressing" effect. However in larger doses it can flat knock you out.

Now think about the theory behind Cortislim. The manufacturer's claim is that stress leads to weight gain. Since their product helps to reduce stress the end result will be weight loss.

Really?

Here I thought that when people experience excess levels of stress they lose weight because metabolism speeds up. Unless of course your response to stress is to eat more.

The bottom line is, there is nothing inherent about Cortislim that targets fat, despite what the manufacturers claim.

In fact, if the amount of magnolia bark extract in the recommended dose has a sedative effect on a particular individual, they're more likely to gain weight on the product because they'll be less inclined to move around and burn calories.

Even the commercials right off the bat say that this is not for casual dieters or people looking to lose 20 pounds. I think these products are for people that need to lose a whole lot of weight.

I take Ripped Fuel to go along with lifting and jogging. It's worked fine. When I started taking it I was hoping to drop about 10 or 15 pounds.

I think carlsbadd is right, you should use these things as a last resort or try something a little more mild in conjunction with some exercise. Just my opinion.

Archived