Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Increase the Armed Forces

Thiebear

Pick one, any one....

How would you change the Military Right Now so that in 9 months it will be either the same or better

Open the Draft and Open the Bases Closed.

Open the Draft and No Bases

Open Enlistment and Adds and Open the Bases

Open Enlistment and Adds and no Bases

Stay the course and tweak.

I would Open Enlistment and Open some of the Bases Closed that are still available....

And put up a sign that says "Please don't close me the next time you smell peace". It's only temporary!

OH and if at all possible: Please try and put forth some restraint on the whole "Its Bush, No its Clinton, No its Bush1, No its Cheney.

Originally posted by Thiebear

Pick one, any one....

How would you change the Military Right Now so that in 9 months it will be either the same or better

Open the Draft and Open the Bases Closed.

Open the Draft and No Bases

Open Enlistment and Adds and Open the Bases

Open Enlistment and Adds and no Bases

Stay the course and tweak.

I think the draft should be opened up again. Every 18yo should have to serve his country for two years and then be given the choice to leave the service or continue on. One this will help build respect in tomorrow’s American and help the country in a big way. I know this would a large increase in budget but think of the payoff in for the country and the character of tomorrow’s American……… We need to put Red White & Blue back into the way we think…………………..Not sure if this could happen in 9 months but we need to make a move like this one

WTF is this, I didn't even recognize this post until after I put up my topic. As for Ravens777, real easy for you to just offer up 18 year olds making it MANDATORY for them to serve 2 years, with you being 39 and all, did you serve any time in the military? and if so were you mandated by the government to do so??:finger:

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

In Switzerland once you graduate from HS you have to serve 2 years. Pakistan makes you serve 1 year afterwards. I do not think it would be a bad idea, I would have actually enjoyed it and learning some of the stuff that my buddies who are in the army know now.

Oops but I will. I am looking forward to my career a lot these days.

Archived