Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Channel Comments(no skins love)

Ok it's been here for awhile, I must admit besides the Skins getting no Love i Love it.

NFL TOTAL ACESS: is really good show, i try to watch everyday but damn can i get a Skins Cam fired up at least once a week. I'm sure once the Hall of Fame game comes a round we'll be all over the newtork. I've only seen the Skins Cam fired up once..

I really like the NFL Films present. They have some really good stuff on there. But still I've only seen one Skins Flim recently, that is one on Geogre Edwards.

I also love in thier own words. Best one is Bill Parcells one, then Ray Lewis or Gruden. Vermil's was good. I thought Holmgren's was bad he is a pretty boring guy. What does a fan has to do to get a Gibbs in their own words fired up?

I also love the NFL Replay where they show the WHOLE game just no huttles and stuff. Ok but come on can i GET a REDSKIN GAME!!

Speakimg of that What game would you like to see??

I like the giants- Skins 7-7 game Gus Ferotte hurst his neck Ken Harvey has 4 sacks.

Seattle Game this year.. Tampma 1999 Playoff game 49ners ot game 1999

Even though we lost some of thoose games they were still good to watch..

Yeah they never have Skins on Access...I'm sure they will have more soon. Apparently NFL Network will be broadcasting 52 NFL Preseason games this year.

Skins v Dallas is coming up on NFL replay...I forget the year but it was the great game that ended with Matt Stevens getting burned for the long TD on a playaction pass...ugh

They do have some skins on NFL Yearbook...I dont know if you have a tivo but if you do set up a wishlist for "Redskins" and you will get everything on any channel that deals with the skins...like Lavar on While you were out and Coles on that show with Master P (I forget the name)

Originally posted by BigCb37

Yeah they never have Skins on Access...I'm sure they will have more soon. Apparently NFL Network will be broadcasting 52 NFL Preseason games this year.

Skins v Dallas is coming up on NFL replay...I forget the year but it was the great game that ended with Matt Stevens getting burned for the long TD on a playaction pass...ugh

They do have some skins on NFL Yearbook...I dont know if you have a tivo but if you do set up a wishlist for "Redskins" and you will get everything on any channel that deals with the skins...like Lavar on While you were out and Coles on that show with Master P (I forget the name)

When is the Skins vs Cowgirls game coming on ??

Originally posted by ghetto-smoove

I meant, when is it coming on NFL Replay ? That game was classic even though it made me sick to my stomach for a week

From the NFL Network website:

Monday 5/17 at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT - Cowboys vs. Redskins (9/12/99)

In the 1999 season kickoff, the Cowboys and Redskins combined for 1,045 total yards in this NFC East overtime showdown.

CB

I love the NFL Network. Even though, your right, we don't get too much love.... you gotta remember, there are many other teams. They gotta be equal. I'd have to say Total Access is pretty boring right now. They gotta fill time, so they fill in what players do in their private lives.... who cares?!?

They've had Gibbs live on Redskins Cam, as well as superbowl highlights when we played the Broncos. We've had no replay games, though, one is coming up. Then again, they've only had about 4 replay games, so many other teams have been excluded as well so far. Give it time, it's a new network, and the coverage will get better of our team as the season gets closer.

Game Of The Week and Playbook are also good shows. I missed How They Were Built, NFC East, but I'm hoping to catch it soon.

GREAT channel. My favorite on DIRECTV.

Jansen has been on as well as a host. I wouldn't say they don't give us no love, we just gotta share the time. :logo: Wait untill Gibbs has this season under his dbelt. Then he'll do In Their Own Words. :helmet:

Originally posted by Henry

I know what you meant ghetto. I was answering BigCb's above question as to which game it was. Since that particular game-ending play was seared into my brain five years ago, I thought I'd share. :)

Me too Henry. My first game as a season ticket holder. Our whole secondary cramps up and Aikman throws career best 5 TD's. First game where someone named Cooke didn't own the team in a long long time. I think Snyder jinxed us. ;)

Archived