Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Two Deep.....

Art

Let's set the parameters of your existence. If you wish to make laughable comments that are easy refuted and so thoroughly mocked you are sent away in a festering rage of indignation and shame, that's ok.

Like in your post here tonight where you said the Redskins defense didn't look good, when, the facts tend to negate such stupidity on your end. I'll allow that.

However, if you show up simply telling falsehoods and spreading fairy tales because you think it'll stick, that won't work. But, I'm more than willing to continue reddening your rump until you learn manners, despite the knowledge that you enjoy such beatings.

The Skins suck!!! SEVEN IN A ROW!!!!! The Boys looked better against TB than the skins against SD!! We'll see we play SD too. I know the boys will win at least two games this year....WAS and WAS!!!! Is this board censored if we don't post proskins crap??? DEADSKINS!

This board is not one iota censored. However, if you think I'm going to allow you to post semi-literate flame ever again, you are in a dream world. If you want to make a conversation, that's cool.

But, comparing your loss to our loss and in some way uplifting yours is a lot like both of us getting really drunk, banging two beauty queens and finding out in the morning that they are fat sows, only mine was 10-pounds heavier. I guess the real difference is I don't enjoy having sex with pigs and you are a Cowboy fan, which puts you in an opposite category.

------------------

Doom is in the box.

Archived