Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which road games are you planning on attending?

I know Road trips are the best thing in life. Especially with Skins fans. What games are you guys pumped up to see?

My buddies and are are really geared up for the Cleveland game. We already bought front row seats and getting the hotel soon. We are also gonna go to the Steelers game and Possibly Detroit.

Anyone else going to Cleveland for week 4?

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

I really really want to go to Philly. My good friend who is as big of a Skins fan as I am (and very rarely posts on here, 9 posts in 9 months) refuses to go to Philly pointing out guys that looked like they belonged in the black hole in Oakland when we were up there watching the first event at the Linc (Man U vs Barcelona)

But regardless this year for sure I do plan on going to Philly. I was hoping for the Giants game since one of my roomates is a Giants fan but he said that wont happen

My buddies and i were so spoiled last year when we somehow scalped some front row seats at Carolina. Now it's like we can't go back to anything else. So we had to get front rows for the Cleveland game. All the cameramen came over to us when the Skins scored there TD's at the Panthers game. We were so damn loud. It get's expensive to get down at the front but it is so well worth it.

Originally posted by Richmond Redskin

It Kinda sux that the Dallas road game is the day after Christmas. I really can't afford to pay an arm and a leg for that game though.

i actually planned on going to that came, until i found out it was the day after christmas. i was really looking forward to the heckling. :dallasuck

Richmond Redskin- you mentioned that you planned on going to the pittsburgh game and thats another game i was going to go to as well. my brother organizes all the travel stuff and he said that getting tix for the steelers game was going to be a pain in the A--. how did you get your tix for Pittsburgh?

Well we haven't got tix for that one. just for the Cleveland game. We weren't sure about the Pitt game because it is the weekend following Thanksgiving. We still will probably end up going to it though. We will either find a website and pay out the a-hole or scalp the tix.

Rypien 91

Two of the Guys coming with me to the Browns game are on Extremeskins just about everyday. We should designate a certain parking lot to Tailgate with Extremeskins fans.

If anyone else is going to Cleveland game you can contact me or my buddy Redskins Nation through a PM and we can talk about where we should meet up.

I hope everyone gets really hype cause we sure do!!!

Archived