Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tandler hits the big time on Tuesday

rtandler

I heard the interview and I have to say I'm real impressed. I'm gonna have to buy the book now. I'm still in disbelief that a skins fan wrote a real book about the skins and oh for his full time job he manages an Applebees. How in the world you find the time to write a book while being a restaurant manager I have no idea. Congrats to you sir on your successes. You got to write a book about something all of us here love. I'm sure everyone here has things we all say we'd like to do in our lives but most of us just say it. You actually did it. I can't say how impressed I am.

You just sold another book. :)

Thanks again for your commitment to the skins.

Thanks much, Rigg-O. I'm sure you'll like the book, let me know what you think of it.

As to the effort, it's certainly a labor of love. Some guys play golf in their spare time, some do woodworking, others veg out and watch TV and DVD's or play video games. I write books.

And, please also appreciate the effort of the guys that keep this place going. I'm sure the Die Hard and Blade and the others here work "day" jobs that are no less full time than mine but they still keep up the virtually 24/7 effort that is required to set up, improve, and maintain a quality site like this one is.

Again, I appreciate the kind words and Hail to the Redskins!

Originally posted by thito_da_skins_fan

i listened to most of it.. sounded great Rich

i'm not a big reader, but i'm gonna have to get those books eventually

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.

And you don’t have to be a big reader to enjoy this book. It’s the kind of book that you can pick up to a random page, read a bit and either relive some great moment or learn something new, and then put back down if you want to.

In short, it ain’t no War and Peace or Tale of Two Cities or anything :D

Archived