Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Draft Day Discussions

Die Hard

We will create and sticky a new thread atop FedEx Forum for every first round selection. The first five selections are already created and in place. The subject title of the first 5 picks will be updated simultaneously with the selection. At any given time, the 9 most recent selections will be available for quick access atop the page. The 10th selection being the Washington Redskins thread... which remain atop the forum for the rest of the day.

Please post all discussion pertaining to a particular team and draft pick in the appropriate thread.

It will prevent the dilution of the front page with useless posts.

We have elected NOT to endorse a chat room for the draft as we'd like to record all the dialogue and thoughts on every topic as the message board forum currently allows. It provides content and value to the site.

If thread sprawl becomes a problem, we will prevent the creation of new threads and only allow replies to threads that are already created or new threads created by the mods.

So, PLEASE pay attention to the "READ ME" threads stuck at the top.

Originally posted by Die Hard

We will create and sticky a new thread atop FedEx Forum for every first round selection. The first five selections are already created and in place. The subject title of the first 5 picks will be updated simultaneously with the selection. At any given time, the 9 most recent selections will be available for quick access atop the page. The 10th selection being the Washington Redskins thread... which remain atop the forum for the rest of the day.

Please post all discussion pertaining to a particular team and draft pick in the appropriate thread.

It will prevent the dilution of the front page with useless posts.

We have elected NOT to endorse a chat room for the draft as we'd like to record all the dialogue and thoughts on every topic as the message board forum currently allows. It provides content and value to the site.

I will have my wireless laptop with me while watching. This is a great place for information!!!!!

Archived