Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ball catching fan goes 2for2.

skinsfanforlife

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/sf/news/sf_news.jsp?ymd=20040414&content_id=709473&vkey=news_sf&fext=.jsp

Talk about luck.

The man who caught both 660 and 661 bonds home runs kept the 661 and not 660.

He decided to keep 661 because he said 661 broke the record.

ummm waht record buddy? 660 is not the all time home run record.

i wouldve kept the 660 which tied willie mays. that wouldve been more valuable instead he keeps the 661 which in my mind doesnt even mean much.

Originally posted by flashback

Well, the guys a doof, but I hope that means he gave 660 back to Barry.

he did and bonds gave him 2 jerseys, 2 bats, some tickets to games and a some autographed balls

one of the jerseys was the special 660 jersey with bonds and mays signatures :cheers: now that is nice

I was just listening to this guy on the radio. He said he is gonna put the second ball on ebay and take care of his family now. He is a true baseball fan of the Giants and he said he never had doubts about giving #660 back to Barry. Seemed like a really good guy!

Originally posted by sweetness09

If you say so...I think its pretty obvious he's used roids so I dont want to get in that debate, but there should be a side-note to all these records he's breaking.

What about the other guys like Mcquire then?

Whats funny is everyne keeps saying Bonds is on roids or has been but hes never been proven guilty of using such drugs. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Has this country become so enamored with wanting to see bad things that we can never see the good of anything. That we always have to point a finger at someone as to say they are guilty no matter what just because of ones perception.

Everyone keeps saying well look how big he is compared to what he looked like playing with the Pirates. Get real hes never come out from one season small and returned the next like a muscle bound freak on roids. Hes gained his size over a long period of time. So are you telling me that when you get older your body doesn't change?

People need to realize that we are watching history in the making. One of the best players ever in the game of baseball. This man is the only member of the 500/500 club there are not even any players that made the 400/400 club and hes well surpassed that stat.

Get off the guys case for a change and enjoy what you are witnessing because later in life you will be able to tell your kids or grandkids that you got to see one of the best ball players ever to play the game of baseball.

Archived