Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don't listen if you like Nickelback

Mr. S

This is an interesting site, someone put the Nickelback songs "How you Remind Me" and "Someday"

together. I personally dont think Nickelback is that great and I like how this shows how similar 2 of their most popular songs are. I really think they dont have as much musical talent as other bands out there.

I am not going against people who like Nickelback or like their music, thats all preference anyways, and I respect other peoples preferences.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/~bumble/Nickelback%20-%20How%20You%20Remind%20Me%20Of%20Someday.mp3

I found the same thing.

I'm coming from the perspective of someone who wasn't really listening to any of that kind of rock, but heard some songs I really liked. I like Saliva and Nickeblack is OK, perhaps not mega talents but there's a beauty? if you can call it that to those songs that I don't get from some of the "harder" rock songs.

I don't know, that's me, though. Can't say I' m a "fan" of nickelback, but I do recognize the similarity between those two songs.

In fairness though, Aerosmith's more modern hits--Cryin', Amazin', Crazy were pretty similar--to the point SNL made a skit(or somebody) pointed this out.

Originally posted by IAMBG

It's all shiot on the radio these days men.....

Back in my day, we had hobo's playing guitars made from saspirilla

AND WE LIKED IT!!!!!

haha, awesome. I remember the days when bands who would get on stage had no cares or worries and felt like being 'rock stars' and not focused on being radio crap.

Archived