Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

computer speakers

Mr. S

I am looking into a good computer speaker system under 50$, basically through my research, the best 2 brands I've found were Creative and Logitech. I dont mind what the system is, either 2.1 or 4.1 or 5.1, I just want a good set of speakers with a really good range for under 50$. What would you all recommend?

I have creative speakers, but I have more expensive ones. They are awsome, I was going to spend 300 bucks on studio type monitors but the 120 dollar creative ones were better IMO. They are made really well and cover all the frequencies clearly.

Sams Club has a set of Logitech 5.1 speakers (if I am not mistaken) for $59.99. I wanted a set for this computer, but my old Microsoft speakers still sound awesome.

Keep an eye out for the Logitech z300 (not sure if they were the 370s or not) series speakers. I bought a set for another computer, that I have since given away, and they were awesome for the $29.99 I paid for them. Staples, Office Max, and Office Depot have them on sale from time to time.

Good luck

newegg.com has Creative Inspire T2900 2.1 Speakers for $45. Almost went with these but decided to spring for the extra loot to get the Logitech Z-2200 2.1 speakers instead. Both are nice. The Logitech upgrade cost $43 bucks more but was worth every penny.

Archived