Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lil Danny Boys Kool-Aid Stand

unsonny

Danny Boy opened the Kool-Aid stand a little early this year...first Gibbs, then leaking the Portis/Bailey trade a week before March 3rd...........Now if we can get him to add more Port-A-Pots @ FEDEX and lower the price of the Kool-Aid.

But, I've been drinking the Redskin Kool-Aid far too long to give it up now.....pour me another, Mr. Snyder!

Originally posted by Hogwash

I don't get it...

Hogwash

"Drinking the Kool-Aid" has become synonymous with being overly credulous when it comes to an authority figure or leader. It originates from Jim Jones in Guyana telling his followers to drink the Kool-Aid which contained cyanide, I believe. Which most of them did to the tune of over 900 deaths.

Originally posted by Ghost of LeBuster Jenkins

Hogwash

"Drinking the Kool-Aid" has become synonymous with being overly credulous when it comes to an authority figure or leader. It originates from Jim Jones in Guyana telling his followers to drink the Kool-Aid which contained cyanide, I believe. Which most of them did to the tune of over 900 deaths.

nicely done Ghost

educational as well!!!:notworthy

Pour me another glass....I drink a whole pitcher every year....this batch will be the best though...we can't go wrong with...Gibbs back...Portis running the ball....Bugel kicking the lines a$$ everyday....I love the Burgundy and Gold Kool-Aid.....

Here's an idea...maybe we should market Redskin Kool-Aid....what color do you get when you mix burgundy and gold????

:laugh:

I practically bathe in the Kool-Aid.....last year...I promised EVERY Skins fan I knew.....that I wouldnt run my mouth until we were 6-0, and then i would RIP apart every team in the league....then we got to 3-1, and I could not hold it in.....and I let it go...then looked like an ass...as we rolled on to 5-11....

Archived