Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT: Jordan Scores Record 51 points at 38.

bulldog

so, Jordan is not the best player in the NBA this time around. He surely is the best 38 year old who has ever played in the league.

Why some fans and media types continue to dog Jordan for not being this or that are missing the entertainment of watching him compete with this generation's NBA players.

Sometimes he gets the 'bear' and sometimes the 'bear' gets him, but it is definitely the most intriguing storyline of the season outside of the health of Shaquille O'Neal's big toe laugh.gif

The Wizards are a .500 team with both Jordan and Richard Hamilton healthy, something the team hasn't been in a long-time.

That is noteworthy enough for Washington-area fans that might have dreamt of a 9 game winning streak but surely never expected to see it happen before their very eyes.

Certainly not while the team is still in the process of defining itself.

Just enjoy watching Jordan play this season.

There really isn't anything else that is compelling in the Eastern Conference right now. Miami and the Knicks have collapsed, the Sixers are digging out of an early hole, Isaiah Thomas continues to get his Pacers team to underachieve.............

and we will have to see what to make of the Nets and Celtics as the season goes on and people start preparing for these teams smile.gif

Hey, Jordan is a good player. But is totally BLOWS watching him on a bad team. I wanted to remember him in the glory days, going out on top. He ruined that.

------------------

"I'm MikeB and I get respect, your cash and your jewelry are what I expect..."

what Jordan is doing is setting challenges for himself. Unlike other NBA players that go out like Charles Barkley balloon to 320 pounds and become caricatures of themselves trying to get yucks as broadcasters and analysts, Jordan is trying to turn around an NBA backwater and get it back to where it was in the 1970's when the team made the NBA finals 4 times...............smile.gif

As a Lakers fan I know what it is like to have a HOF player taken away BEFORE his time in Magic Johnson.

The last thing you should do is complain that a HOFer you love to watch play is giving you some more memories biggrin.gif

Archived