Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Change is Due

DUPLESSIS

It's time to change the look of the Skins. We need to identify our new era ball and with style and coaching. I continue to hear about the good ol' days of Gibbs, the hogs and the traditional look. I say change our current look and attitude. The Buc's haven't won a superbowl but they aren't the arm-pit of the league anymore. Who's to say that the intangible uniform didn't help? Sounds stupid but I wouldn't mind an updated look. How would you change the uniforms if you had the final say?Text

I still like the uniforms they wear now but if I could change one thing it would be to make the burgundy DARKER. Remember the color they played in in that throwback game a few years ago?

I like the red pants with the white jerseys but wouldn't mind gold pants with the burgundy jerseys.

Guest fuji869

Here is something I made on a post back in October:

1997 - Denver Broncos get new uniforms and finally end their 0-4 Super Bowl Jinx by winning not just 1 but 2 Super Bowls.

1997 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers get new uniforms and finally make the playoffs after more than 10 consecutive seasons of 10 + looses.

1998 - New York Jets go retro with their uniforms and go to the AFC Championship Game after being 1-15 in 96.

1999 - The former Houston / Tennessee Oilers become the Tennessee Titans get new uniforms and go to the Super Bowl and are one play away from sending it to overtime.

2000 - The New York Giants like their Meadow Lands Counter Parts go retro with their uniforms and go to the Super Bowl.

2000 - A small change, the Baltimore Ravens get new helmets and win the Super Bowl.

I like their current Uniforms, but if they were going to make a change I would like to see them go retro with the spear on the helmet and gold pants. As long as they don't bring back the Gold Helmet w/ the "R" on it, that was UGLY! pukeface.gif

[edited.gif by fuji869 on December 30, 2001.]

Archived