Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OK, who's with me, no to Kearse, yes to Wistrom

Chrisbob74

Originally posted by Chrisbob74

You choose what type as you offered the bet, but if you want a contribution I can't pay by credit card and seeing as I'm in the Uk it would have to be an international money order by post.

Avator may be better, if you lose, you have to clown yourself and dsay....25 posts with it, likewise for me, maybe add a sig line, "I was wrong, DieHard/Chrisbob was right" something along those lines.

And of course, it's just friendly, if I am coming across as arrogant then I'm sorry (though I felt Dcogan was a tad "off" with me!).

25 posts with a custom avatar and a custom sig line. It's on! :laugh:

Originally posted by DCogan1820 saved my baby

bishtw, he hasn't been battling injuries that much. He missed 12 games in 2002, fine. That's alot of games, but some of the best players have missed alot of time, like Ray Lewis, as I mentioned before. He only missed 2 in 2003, but he was fighting them for the second half. He should be recovered by now. Other than the past 2 years, he has very little injury history. Am I suddenly the only pro-Kearse guy on this board? Maybe not at a 20 mil bonus, but to play for Gibbs and Williams (again), he might come for less.

No, I'm a pro Kearse fan as well. Otherwise the Skins wont have a pass rush this year. You sign Kearse for what was given Lavar -- $15.5 Mil SB, plus $ 4.5 roster bonus spread over two years.

Then we draft Udeze for LDE and we have a hell of a pass rush. :)

Ok Die Hard, PM me when I win *COUGH* I mean one of us wins!

Seriously, even though I don't want us to get him I do believe we will be the main player for his services and I wouldn't be surprised at all if he is a Redskin next year.

If it happens, regardless of my view, I'll cheer for him and the team as always and hope the move pays off!

If it happens, regardless of my view, I'll cheer for him and the team as always and hope the move pays off!

As will I.

I just happen to think the market isn't going to be as strong as Kearse believes it will be. No doubt he'll command interest.

I just don't think he's going to get the type of money he's looking for.

Well, we agree to disagree (for now.lol). I just think if Bailey can get $18M then Kearse can get more and there is no compensation for teams to pay.

Denver has been known to overpay players; just like the Redskins.

But Bailey also has the better resume and hasn't missed a game in 5 years.

That's going to help.

Archived