Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Repeat After Me...

Eparadox

Gibbs is a God. He knows what the !@#$ he is doing.

Ramsey will win us plenty of games, and hopefully a championship(or 3) one day. He will not ask for a trade, cause he's smart, and knows that Gibbs is one of the greatest coaches of all-time, and we're not gonna trade him, cause Gibbs is too smart, and knows Patrick is one of the top young QBs in the league.

Whatever happens, I'm looking for a good competition between 2 guys that could start for at least 1/2 the teams in the league. May the best man win, and who over loses, will be the best backup in the NFL. And if Ramsey loses, then we'll just have to be content with knowing we're set at QB for the next 10 years...when's the last time we've had that feeling?

I am a little biased right now, I would like to see Ramsey start. He is a true REDSKIN.

So the rational part of me says, the best man wins should be QB. If that happens, we will have one Hell of a QB either way, and should have a back-up that will pick up where the injured starter left off.

I hope Pat stays, because if he hangs in there, our QB situation is rock solid. Not that I didn;t expect that from Joe Gibbs!!

-Reg

These days, nothing that comes out of the Skins camp surprises me. Im with Lavar. Gibbs is great, the best ever in the NFL IMHO, but Im gonna wait and reserve judgement until I see the product on the field. Im sure whoever is there will play hard and show the commitment to winning necessary to get the job done.

Admittedly though, if the Skins had made this move with SS at the helm, I would be markedly more sceptical of it. Thats the way it is in my mind. Coach Gibbs is doing what he feels is necessary to bring in players that can help develope a championship attitude in DC and Im with that.

If it involves bringing in Brunnell, so be it. Same with trading Ramsey or Champ (Although Gibb has said repeatedly that Patrick is going nowhere I have to believe the guy). They are both great players but Gibbs knows a little more about the game than I so...

Welcome to DC Mark Brunnell!! :cheers:

Hail Skins.

Archived