Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The media is F'n with us......

rskins1

I don't know what to believe. The Washington Post is reporting today that if Brunell comes to the Skins that Ramsey will request a trade. Open up the Washington Times today and it says that Ramsey welcomes the open competition and wants to play for Gibbs. I DON'T KNOW WHO'S LYING AND WHO'S TELLING THE F'N TRUTH.

Please my fellow fans, what is your take and is there any inside info someone is aware of ???????????

:doh: :puke: :doh: :puke: :doh: :puke: :doh: :puke: :doh: :puke:

Serinity Now!!!

*Ahem*

Let's try this again.

Please dear lord let this be the end of all of the chaos.

From today's WT

Redskins key on Brunell, Bailey

Ramsey, more at ease at Redskin Park than he was Wednesday after meeting with Gibbs, said he believes his coach.

"I don't know him the way a lot of people do around here, but one thing I do know is he's a man of integrity," Ramsey said. "All I've ever heard is that he's a man of his word. He told me it's going to be that way, and I believe that."

Gibbs' hope, according to team sources, is to get the two best quarterbacks he can. The coach still regards Ramsey as the future of the position but wants to have a starting-quality veteran, preferrably Brunell, to ensure that the team won't be derailed by injury at that spot.

Ramsey reiterated that he won't seek a trade if Brunell is signed, saying, "I want to play for Joe Gibbs. I want to play here. There's no question about that. The one thing anybody can get from this, I think, is I want to play here."

Believe only the quotes, not the speculation.

Archived