Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Philly's stadium friendlier than FedEx?

DaFunky1

Espn has the team rankings and has Philly rated slightly higher (lower on their scale) than the skins for stadium experience. This included friendlier environment. What a bunch of crap.

The Cardinals, according to their calculations, have more bang for the buck... using their formula this might be true.

The Ravens are number five in ownership... looks like loyalty only counts once you get what you wanted and what you did to get it doesn't matter. Skins 22

Ya'll can check out the rest and see what you think...

If you want

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/sportsnation/franchiseRanks?sport=nfl&year=2004

i live here in philly and a long time skins fan! these idiots here are the worst! ever!! they would beat the pope if he was! there watchiung a game! they have no respect no even for there own fans!! so you figure that one out!!! what a bunch of looser's!!

Originally posted by edskin69

i live here in philly and a long time skins fan! these idiots here are the worst! ever!! they would beat the pope if he was! there watchiung a game! they have no respect no even for there own fans!! so you figure that one out!!! what a bunch of looser's!!

Do I even need to comment on this post?

I did though find that stadium friendliness thing amusing. I wonder how they came up with those numbers?

Originally posted by cowboykilla

I can already feel the fingers starting to shift to the DTC. All I can say is, "It wasn't us".

I think you're probably overestimating the "care-factor" on this board. Why would anyone care which stadium was voted the most friendly? That's ALMOST as meaningless as winning the Salary Cap Bowl 3x running. :D Will they starting making some trophies for that so we can put something in our case?

I think they meant how friendly the stadium is to the fans/home field advantage. If those are the criteria, FedEx deserves to be low on the list.

Not only is it out in the middle of nowhere, not metro accessible, a nightmare to leave, and expensive as hell, but it also has no home field advantage.

Originally posted by Eagles_Legendz

Do I even need to comment on this post?

Don't even bother, EL. The clueless are out and about mucking up the Internet again. I guess we need better weather to get them away from their keyboards. :D

All said with extreme sarcasm, of course. :D

Archived