Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Huddle Report Mock Draft 04/02/04...

michael_33

http://www.thehuddlereport.com/2004DRAFT/computerdraft.html

They have the Redskins Taking KW2 with the 5th pick....

Dave ball (DE) in the 2nd round...

Ronnie Leslie (DT) in the 3rd...

and Tatum Bell (RB) in the 5th round....

They have updated alot of stuff there,that you guys might want to check out....!

Even though this is just a mock....I like the selections here....

First of all....We don't have to take a DE/DT in the 1st round people....!Of course that is assuming we upgrade through free agency...

Think about it...Lets say we get Wistrom(which is who I think we are going to get...)The maybe sign another good player in free agency as well.....pretty good player....Not the market of wistrom,but a good young player....

Then we add a Dave ball at DE and this guy Leslie(who I know nothing about at DT...)

And tatum Bell at RB in the 5th....That is a Draft I would like...!

Of course....I think we still should trade down and gather more picks....and maybe grab a safety or another CB for depth...But that is just MO...?

Originally posted by galentjm

Why do they have the skins picking at 42 dont they have the fifth pick in the second as well? Can someone help me on this?

The teams with the same records rotate up each round, with the top team moving all the way down to the last pick of the same record. Ok in this case there are SIX 5-11 teams, ranging from #5 to #10 in the first round. Now in the 2nd round we move down the 10th pick in the round. While the Detroit Lions (who had the 6th pick in the 1st) will have the 5th pick, every team moves up and we basically moved down to the bottom. Tried to explain it my best, hopefully you understand!! :applause: :applause:

Originally posted by johnyquest

The teams with the same records rotate up each round, with the top team moving all the way down to the last pick of the same record. Ok in this case there are SIX 5-11 teams, ranging from #5 to #10 in the first round. Now in the 2nd round we move down the 10th pick in the round. While the Detroit Lions (who had the 6th pick in the 1st) will have the 5th pick, every team moves up and we basically moved down to the bottom. Tried to explain it my best, hopefully you understand!! :applause: :applause:

Thanks for clearing that up for me, you're the first person I've found who could rationally explain that.

Actually we don't rotate picks, somehow because of tie-breakers we will pick in the same spot every round (some of the other teams at 5-11 WILL rotate). The Texans technically have a second pick ahead of us that they forfeited by making a selection last year in the supplemental draft. We pick #41.

Originally posted by thinker

Actually we don't rotate picks, somehow because of tie-breakers we will pick in the same spot every round (some of the other teams at 5-11 WILL rotate). The Texans technically have a second pick ahead of us that they forfeited by making a selection last year in the supplemental draft. We pick #41.

You're wrong.

Once the first round sequence has been established, in subsequent rounds teams rotate within their won-loss grouping with the team that picked earliest in the previous round moving to the last position of the group while others move up.

Link.

Archived