Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Flashback Seasons feature

JurgyFan

Wow! I just realized that every time I log onto Extremeskins.com and a Norv Turner coached season gets profiled on the "Flashback" seasons...I find myself staring longingly at the 9-7 season, the 10-6 season...hell, my nipples even get hard when I see the 8-7-1 season and I actually feel my skin flush.

Pathetic, ain't it?

The wins have been few and far between, haven't they?

Jesus, I CANNOT wait for kickoff this year.

:dj:

Jurgy,

I wrote the code for that 'Flashback' feature because I enjoyed the idea of it. But there werent many who were big fans of it, so I put it on the left column for those few who use it.

But almost no one uses it.... so I suspect you and I are the only ones who know what your are talking about :)

Geez, I love Flashback! For some reason, I like reading those old season records. Depending on the year, I can actually remember watching some of those 1960's and 1970's Redskin games with my dad when I was a kid. It's like hearing an old song or something. Crazy what we remember sometimes, ya know?

:dj:

Flashback sounds like something interesting, WTF is it? How do I get into it? I've spent about 15 minutes searching the site for it, but I just don't see anything like that anywhere around here. There might be more people use it if they knew how to get into it. Or maybe I'm just not very observant. Anyway, how about a clue? :D

Glad you like it MPS.

Its a teaser for whats to come with our next database installment. I am still working on the code for the search engine. When that is complete, you will be able to search every game ever played by the Skins across multiple variables.

Until then, enjoy the flashbacks :)

Originally posted by Blade

Here is a little teaser for what we have planned. This is still in beta, and the game summary / box score is an excerpt courtesy of Rich Tandler's book "Redskins A to Z" which will get a nice link on every summary once we are finished.

Killer!

:notworthy

Archived