Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Talked to Daryl Grant last night about gibbs

TeddyKGB

I ran into Daryl(sp) grant last night at my restaurant and his huge SB ring from 87 i think, anyways he was so cool to talk with and we talked about how he was at the press conference the other day and how he felt about gibbs coming back. He told me that gibbs is ALOT smarter then people think and the biggest message he sent in that press conference was to the fans, he says gibbs speaks in code alot and if you notice he was talking about loving coming back to the fans and thanking the fans for this and that, you can be sure fedex will be a new stadium this year. He also talked about timmy smith and how hes never seen one game pump someones ego up so much and fall so quickly. Oh and he also said Bugel is one of the best motivators ever, and that of all the players sofar, J Trott is one of the ones most interested in all the events going on, seems he needs someone to look up to and mold him.

I ran into Daryl(sp) grant last night at my restaurant and his huge SB ring from 87 i think, anyways he was so cool to talk with and we talked about how he was at the press conference the other day and how he felt about gibbs coming back. He told me that gibbs is ALOT smarter then people think and the biggest message he sent in that press conference was to the fans, he says gibbs speaks in code alot and if you notice he was talking about loving coming back to the fans and thanking the fans for this and that, you can be sure fedex will be a new stadium this year. He also talked about timmy smith and how hes never seen one game pump someones ego up so much and fall so quickly. Oh and he also said Bugel is one of the best motivators ever, and that of all the players sofar, J Trott is one of the ones most interested in all the events going on, seems he needs someone to look up to and mold him.

Archived